Register all Fridays For Future Events:
To get on the:
Official FFF Map
The Canadian Map: Since November 2018, via the Canadian map and social media, our goal has been to give all Canadian FFF youths a voice, connect them directly to their communities, and curate their actions. Canada has over 3,500 towns. Your voice in your community is more powerful than you can ever imagine.
Recommendations for your event are:
- Treat everyone with respect, include everyone, and be non-partisan.
- Follow all your health unit’s COVID instructions
- Wear masks and wash hands often.
- COVID-Safe strike ideas: Digital Strike, Zoom Rally, Shoe Strike, Online School Rally, Driveway strike, Safe Distance strike, Lone strike, Social Bubble strike, Car Rally, Banner Drop, and/or Poster Strike.
- Most importantly make sure your local politicians and media know that your striking for the climate.
Declaration of Lausanne | August 2019, 400 climate activists from 38 countries
1. Keep the global temperature rise below 1.5 °C compared to pre-industrial levels.
2. Ensure climate justice and equity.
3. Listen to the best-united science currently available.
– FFF is a grassroots climate movement, which unites behind the science.
– FFF is founded on facts, not politics, and is non-partisan.
– FFF is committed to solidarity with front-line communities.
– FFF is decentralized and non-hierarchical and mitigates for power.
– FFF welcomes everyone. All are needed.
– FFF does not tolerate discrimination, bullying, or harassment.
– FFF encourages regular, persistent public action.
– FFF builds collaborative partnerships/relationships.
– FFF prioritizes local participation.
– FFF uses awareness and regenerative culture.
– FFF does not blame and shame.